So, what am I investing in?
Yep, numbers can be scary when you're putting together a wedding, but I got you! Let's talk about your plans, what you're looking for, and how I can cater to all your needs. It can be an overwhelming process and the last thing I want is to add to the stress. I'm an open book when it comes to pricing because I care. Below you'll find all the nitty gritty details about costs and what you're really putting your money towards. If you have more question head on over to my booking form and I'll get back to you in a jiffy!
Weddings Start At $2250
Elopements Start At $1250
Portrait Sessions Start At $350
Where's my cash money going?
The Nitty Gritty
- Choose between 6, 8, and 10 hours of wedding day coverage.
- A general day-of timeline laid out by yours truly - if you have a wedding planner (always a great idea), let me know!
- Access to a private, online gallery with all of your high-resolution, professionally edited images.
- Location scouting
- Rights to print wherever they heck you want!
- The second shooter of the century, aka my boo Zac.
- Discounted portrait sessions if you book a wedding.
- A kickass and stress-free experience with a lot of laughs.
- Ninja speed e-mail response times, not even kidding. Holla to all you other workaholics!
- A new friend that has your back before, on and after your wedding day.
- Amazing photos that will last you foreva eva and are true to who YOU are as a couple.
- A resource for all things wedding related, so ask me all the questions!
- Oh, and if you add me on Snapchat, you get to see all the happenings of my puppy Finn :)
What is your shooting style?
I shoot in the style of documentary + artistic photography. My goal, always, is to capture moments in time as they unfold. Think raw, honest, romantic, moody, ethereal + simple.
Are you into traveling?
Heck yes! Traveling brings such joy to my heart (and eyes); I love exploring new places, so I will go wherever you are. If booking destination photography is your jam, ask me more, more, more please! Also, feel free to glance at my Wander Wishlist for a list of places where I'd love to photography lovely, in-love souls.
What do I owe upfront when I book?
Yes. To secure your wedding date in my calendar you must submit a deposit. I allow couples to split the total cost into two or three payments. The first being your deposit and the last payment due 30 days before the wedding date. I accept all forms of credit cards and payments can be made online through my client management software, Honeybook. Easy peasy.
How long will our session last?
For weddings, I offer ten, eight, and six hours of coverage. This ensures plenty of time in capturing moments from getting ready in the morning to those snazzy dance moves of yours in the evening. For engagement and lifestyle sessions, you can expect for me to be in full on paparazzi mode for a good 2-3 hours, hehe.
What's this whole "first look" thing about?
For all you lovebirds getting married - a 'first look' is a lovely, private moment shared with your honey pre-ceremony. Photos from these moments are some of my favorite because they are so intimate, romantic and emotional. It's a win-win because you can conquer all those wedding party/family photos before the ceremony and get your feet to the dance floor faster. Not bad, right?
You got all that timeline stuff covered?
Yes, yes, and yes. I take much time in making sure that your big day goes as smoothly as possible, and this includes creating a timeline of where to be and when for photos. Details for your day are generally worked out in the months prior to your wedding, but I will send you a rough timeline about a month out from your day to make sure there is enough time for changes if need be. You will also receive a questionnaire upon booking to fill out details as they are figured out in your planning process. This helps immensely as I piece together the timeline for your day.
How long will it take to receive our images?
For weddings, it takes about 4-6 weeks to receive your full online gallery of edited images. All other lifestyle sessions are available to you in 1-2. You will receive your images through an online gallery system called Pixieset. You can download your images and even order prints - it's the best.